Now, you can listen to new releases, best sellers, and more using Alexa to control everything from book selection to playback options.
In the Alexa app, search “Audiobooks.com.” Once you’ve downloaded this skill, click Link Account and enter your Audiobooks.com account information. Now you’re ready to start listening!
– To resume your current book, say, “Alexa, ask Audiobooks dot com to play my book.“
– To start playing a new book and make it your current book, say, “Alexa, ask Audiobooks dot com to play [new book title].“
– To manage playback controls including pause, play, skip forward, and skip backward, say, “Alexa, ask Audiobooks dot com to [playback control].“
If you’re new to Alexa, note that you don’t have to own an Alexa-enabled smart speaker to listen; you can just download the app to your mobile device and enjoy the benefits of voice-command technology.
Looking for Book Recommendations?
• Looking to share your love of books? Our handy Book Clubbin’ questions make it super easy to start a book club. Or, Netflix n’ buddy-read with this year’s book-to-screen adaptations (just be prepared for the perennial debate: is the book better than the movie/show?).
• If you’re looking for something extra, we’ve got author and narrator interviews to give you a gleam inside their worlds.
New to Audiobooks.com? Get your first book free, PLUS a bonus book from our VIP selection when you sign up for our one-month free trial. Digital audiobooks make audible stories come to life when you’re commuting, working out, cleaning, cooking, and more! Listening is easy with our top-rated free audiobook apps for iOS and Android, which let you download & listen to bestselling audiobooks on the go, wherever you are. Click here to get your free audiobooks!