Take a look at the Audiobooks.com best sellers list for last month, and get pumped for what’s coming up in May!
The Rising Stars: The 10 April releases our members loved the most.
- 1. The Target by David Baldacci
- 2. The Collector by Nora Roberts
- 3. On the Rocks by Erin Duffy
- 4. Everybody’s Got Something by Robin Roberts
- 5. You Are Not Special… And Other Encouragements by David McCullough Jr.
- 6. Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
- 7. Why Science Does Not Disprove God by Amir Aczel
- 8. Everything to Lose by Andrew Gross
- 9. A Wanted Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey
- 10. Fighting Chance by Elizabeth Warren
The Hottest Listens: The 10 best-selling audiobooks on Audiobooks.com last month.
- 1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
- 2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- 3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- 4. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- 5. Missing You by Harlan Coben
- 6. Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- 7. Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent
- 8. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- 9. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- 10. The Power of Concentration by William Walker Atkinson
The Highly Anticipated: 10 great May releases we can’t wait to dig into.
- 1. Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- 2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- 3. Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt
- 4. Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele
- 5. The Snow Queen by Michael Cunningham
- 6. The Skin Collector by Jeffrey Deaver
- 7. Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
- 8. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- 9. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- 10. Deeply Odd by Dean Koontz